Thursday, November 13, 2008

From Day One to Now...

My name is Brandi and I married my high school sweetheart Clint almost 2 years ago in September. We dated for 8 years before we got married but it was well worth the wait!! We had a BIG traditional wedding that was amazing!! We bought a house the July before we got married and love it!! We have a 10 year old black lab that we love as our own child but we hope it will not be too hard for him to adjust with a new baby around.
Life is good, I am feeling good and baby and I are healthy so what else can I ask for!!
It's confirmed!!

1st Doc Apt.-June 25th and I was 8 weeks along, first sonogram
Our Little Gummy Bear!!

2nd Doc Apt.-July 23rd and I was 12 weeks along, heard the babys heartbeat
No Bump yet! :(

FIRST SIGN OF A BUMP... 13 WEEK BUMP!!

3rd Doc Apt. - August 20th and I was 16 weeks along, heard heartbeat again and everything it looking good!!
*Clint's B-Day is the 16th of August
August 17th- My best friend Tiff came over to our house and we got to play with her sonogram machine. http://icardiogram.com/, Username:bstuck, password:1234567 and check out our little videos. NOTE: Make sure that the right hand corner with the date says ALL.
Growing Bump at 16 weeks...

18 weeks...

4th Doc Apt.-September 18th and I will be 20 weeks along (FIND OUT THE SEX!!)
20 WEEKS...
22 weeks...
24 weeks...
26 weeks...

28 weeks...

IT'S A HEALTHY BABY GIRL!!
HER NAME WILL BE EMMA MORGAN.

*2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY-SEPTEMBER 30TH

5TH DOC APT - OCTOBER 20TH 24 1/2 WEEKS AND WE TOOK THE GLUECOSE TEST TODAY AND EVERYTHING CAME BACK PERFECT! I AM FEELING HER MOVE AROUND ALOT AND KICKING ME TONES... BUT ALL IS WELL!

NOVEMBER 1ST - HALLOWEEN THEME BABY SHOWER - HOSTED BY JOY, TIFFNIE, KRISTY, ADRIANNE, COURTNEY AND LISA
NOVEMBER 15TH- FAMILY FRIEND BABY SHOWER - HOSTED BY LINDA AND RHONDA
6TH DOCTORS APT - NOVEMBER 17TH (28 1/2 WEEKS)
3D SONOGRAM - NOVEMBER 18TH