Tuesday, December 30, 2008

PRE-HOLIDAY STRESS: Growth Sonogram and Thyroid issues...

On Tuesday, January 23rd we had a growth sonogram to confirm that Emma's growth hadn't been stunted by my under active thyroid. Needless to say, they called that morning of the sonogram and gave me a scare that my thyroid levels were low and I needed to see my PCP (ASAP) to change dosages. After having the sonogram, they were able to tell us that she is perfectly healthy!! She is ahead of schedule 5lbs 11ozs and 19.28 inches long (long and skinny). We truly may not make it our due date and if we do we will be having a Big Girl!! I spoke to both doctors and all of this could have been avoided if they would have just communicated with each other rather then getting me involved. This was great news so we were able to relax and have a wonderful Christmas!!

Next doctors apt is Friday, January 2nd.

Have a safe and Happy New Year!!