Sunday, January 18, 2009

Start of 38 weeks...





I went to the doctor on Friday and still no progress. I am having some swelling and my blood pressure was a little high but nothing to worry about, yet. I go back to the doctor on Wednesday so lets pray that some progress will soon begin. We can't wait to meet this little girl!!

I am planning on working on Emma's room today... hanging the letters from some ribbon and making a board with material/ribbon so we can use it to put pictures or bows on it. Also, going to do some cleaning and washing clothes to keep things some what caught up for the week ahead. My brothers b-day is today so we are doing a late lunch to celebrate. Happy Birthday Uncle Bo!!

Nothing too... exciting here, just playing the waiting game. Please do a little prayer that everything will soon start progressing and everyone will be healthy.