Monday, January 25, 2010

Busy weekend... 1 year pictures, wedding and stock show

It was a busy weekend... Friday we took Emma's pictures at Knights with her eating cake (she loved it!!), than my cousin Rachel was kind enough to watch her while I made bouquets for a friends wedding (attached are some pictures)and finished things up on Saturday for the wedding. I think they turned out pretty well!! I am just glad its over... it is alot harder to do these type of things when you have a baby and job. I would really love to be able to do flower stuff full time but just not the right time for me but it you hear of anyone wanting to hire florist please let me know! Lynnsey just ordered flowers from Costco and I made ALL the arrangements.

Sunday we took Emma to the FW Stock Show and Tarleton Alumni Reception. She loved all the animals and people!

Another two BIG weekends ahead of us... my birthday Saturday and Emma's the following and rodeo. Lots of fun with my family to come!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow