Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentine's Day and Sick... sick and hurt

Loves Valentine's Day!!

It has been a crazy week... Emma got sick for the first time last week and we are still trying to get rid of it. Starting last Thursday she got a ear infection and cold (terrible cough, runny nose and a temp that took several days to get down). It was so sad she just layed her sweet little head on her daddy's pillow and tried to sleep but cough wouldn't let her. Finally got some antibiotics and almost all gone a week later. Only problem is daddy got it... and now mommy (me)has it and on top of that I hurt my knee running the other night. I went to the doc Thursday and they did a xray and I have swelling on my knee cap so they are trying to get me in with sport medicine doc for a MRI before next Saturday marathon (fingers crossed). This happend on Wednesday... so I took a break from running Thursday and Friday but gonna try to run this afternoon to see how it feels. I have never had the weird pulling before on the outer part of my knee... so kind of scared. I have felt pretty good in the two half marathons that I have done (December and January) so trying to figure out what to do... should I just do the 1/2 or just see how the full goes. I was really hopeing to better my first marathon time because my last 1/2 was my best time. What to do?? Just gonna have to pray about it and see how it goes...

The next couple of months are going to be crazy... with Bach Parties, Marathons, Birthday Parties, Weddings, Weddings, Weddings, Weddings, Weddings and more Weddings!! We have a wedding every weekend in March, two in April, one in May and Bo (my brother) & Rachel's in June, Emma is the flower girl, too. It is gonna be busy busy but should be a good time!