Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day and more...

Had a great Mother's Day weekend... church, lunch and lots of family time! I love spending time with my cute little family. We had a couple of milestones this week/weekend as well... Emma said the word "shoe" and "outside" clear as day! Seems a little early to be saying some of these words but she is all over it and she loves that everyone gets so... excited when she says them. Such a ham!!



Also, I have the most creative brother in the world. I found a picture of a sling bookshelf that I wanted for Emma's room so all he had to do is look at it and whip on up!



And... my parents als bought Emma her own chair for her room and she loves it!! It looks great in her room, too!


Help!! I really love this dress that Tori Spellings little girl Stella is wearing in this picture but can't find where it is sold. Anyone have any ideas?