Thursday, August 4, 2011

Time is just a flying....


It has been awhile since my last post because life has been super crazy with Clint working in the oil field, (YES, working!! Such a blessing that he found a job about 4 months ago but he has to be gone alot), hosting baby showers, wedding showers/weddings, Emma's dance class, school and my marathon training. This heat is making it all pretty hard! I have one thing to say, "I have LOTS of respect for single moms because this is NOT easy job by myself!" I miss Clint so much and feel pretty alone at times but our families have been so great with helping out but its hard at night because my best friend and hubby is gone and its just not the same talking on the phone or computer but the computer really helps Emma with missing her daddy. I hope the the distance is only temperary but hopeful the job is long term!

On another note Emma started school this week and it has gone GREAT! She loved it and the teacher even said that Emma is setting the bar high for class this year because she communicates so well, yes I am a proud mommy!

Busy weekend with weddings and baby showers (I will post pictures of my work)one day I will be paid for it all!! ;)