Thursday, January 26, 2012

FW Stock Show/The Big 30 and MORE!!

Emma has been at the Stock Show almost everyday since its come to town. I feel a pony named Marshmallow in our near future!!


I am very excited about this weekend because my wonderful husband and mom have planned a 30th birthday party for me. I am so excited because its a party that I didn't have to plan (the best kind!) ALL BESTIES will be here... Joy from CA and Tiff from Houston but Kristy will be at a romantic weekend with her hubby (one last vacation before her #2 arrives, so I'm excited for her and her preggo massage!)

Best present is that Clint will be home tomorrow and hopefully till Emma's bday too (Feb. 6th)!! I have missed him so much this time around but I think its because the last time I saw him was over 23 days ago (almost a month). I am so ready for our family to be home together more... but we will make it work until that time comes. Counting down the minutes!!! :)

The MORE is soon to come... :)