Saturday, August 4, 2012

never a dull moment...

so after traveling back to houston and clint making it home for ONE night... we had a long night... i wasn't feeling good when he got home but we ran to get something to eat, and i couldn't eat anything (which seemed to be very common these days) because i felt so nauseated and contractions. after getting home, bathing, reading and putting emma to bed, i seemed to be feeling worse. finally about 10 i texted my mom to come over while we went to get me checkout out at the ER. we got there and it seemed like forever... hooked me up to monitors, they checked me, took urian sample, called my doctor and gave me some meds for the nausea and also started some fluids. finally about 2:30 AM she rechecked me and i hadn't changed since we got there and nausea seemed to have stopped and so did the contractions. it really seems that i brought all this on myself with traveling to houston, running around and not drinking enough water and the stress of not telling my doctor about leaving town, too. i plan to take it easy and stay out of this heat! i also realized last night... i am ready for him to be here but not sure if i am ready for labor, just yet! :) clint left this afternoon for finally job until little man arrives (he's planning to just drive FAST when it is really time, just praying that baby doesn't come really fast but leaving it in Gods hands and not gonna keep stressing myself about it... prayers for healthy mama and baby!