Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I'm back FINALLY!!

Where has the time gone!! I have a 1 year old little boy that's busy as a bee and a 4.5 year old little girl that keeps me on my toes! They are my world and I wouldn't change a thing! Never the less life has had its challenges this past year with the death of my grandmother and my aunt but with that came the birth of this amazing little boy, Lane! He truly is the happiest little thing! I can't believe he is already a year old and walking everywhere and it seems just yesterday I was watching M do all this! Each day is gift and even though I have some hard days, I am glad that at the end of those days I can kiss my babies and remember I am SO BLESSED!! Clint is still working in the oil and gas industry which still keeps him away 2-3 weeks at a time but someone's gotta work, right?!? I miss him dearly when he is gone but its really been a challenge being a "new" stay at home mom and daddy not coming home at the end of the day to relieve "rescue" me. Not looking for pity just looking to vent. I know God has a plan for my family and I just need to trust in that but I still have some "pity party"days! Here are a couple pictures of my sweet family lately!
I am trying to not let so much time pass between post but can't promise anything! ;) We had a great weekend camping in PK and this weekend is my mom's bday so her and I are going to Fredricksberg for some relaxation, I can't wait because the next couple of months are going to be busy!! Going to Mexico at the end of October for a friends wedding, start of December I am going to be doing something just for me (gonna have to wait and see if you can guess) and going to Disney Land after Christmas with my entire family (23 of us, from my grandmother)! I can't wait to see what the new year has in-store for us! Have a good week and weekend!