Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Emma's First Christmas was...






...crazy but everything that I could ask and more for my baby girls first Christmas, family and friends that love and adore her SO... very much!! What a blessing to be with so many wonderful people at this amazing time of the year. What can I say Emma got everything + the kitchen sink (and she loves her new little play kitchen from her mada and papi).
We woke up on Christmas morning to being welcomed by Mada & Papi so that they could enjoy Emma's first Christmas from Santa.

Come on daddy let me show you how to put it together!


She loves this kitchen so... much!!


I just can't believe Emma's first Christmas has already come and gone. One more day before this life changing year will change to another new year but I can say that 2009 has truly been an amazing year and I can only hope that 2010 will be just as exciting. Also, we are quickly approaching my little girls first birthday, in a little over a month. WOW... a year... never really understood the expression, "time flies" until this very second.



My life is truly complete with a great husband and wonderful baby girl! Life is such a blessing so I will live everyday by that...