Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Time to try and catch up...


Sunday was my 1/2 Marathon in Dallas and it went pretty good (if only I wouldn't have stopped to pee I would have beat my 1st 1/2 time but I guess that is what PBB - "Post Baby Blatter" does to you!!) I finished in a strong 2:15 but really wished that I could have made my goal of under 2:11 but I FINISHED healthy and strong!

Yesterday was a hard day... Emma had her first procedure at Cook's (rectal suction biopsy). I think it may have been harder on me than on her. She was all smiles to the doctors and nurses (her normal HAPPY self) so we had to hand her off and give her to the nurses while we waited in the waiting room for the procedure to be done. it only took about 15 minutes but that was the hardest 15 minutes of my life! I kept watching the door... finally it opened and a nurse was standing there holding my teary-eyed baby. I jumped up and meet them and she reached for me and hugged my kneck (BEST feeling ever!)

Waiting to hear back from Dr. Keng (GI) with results but we still have one more step to this process, Next Monday we have a bariom enema and X-Ray. I am just ready to make her feel better and me stop worrying! Lots of prayers for the BEST!

Can't believe it is almost Chirstmas, too!