Wednesday, April 4, 2012

20 week (1/2 way there!!)

Tomorrow I will be 20 weeks pregnant and feeling every bit of it! I am hurting everywhere and wishing my husband was home to make life a little easier (with chasing a 3 year old around). She is so busy and not much into taking naps these days EXCEPT for yesterday!! She woke up extra early, went to school, after school she talked her GG into taking her to the Cowgirl Museum (which is her new favorite place) but first they grabbed lunch. The weather wasn't looking so good so I check-in on them and as I knew they would be running around town! After the museum they proceeded to Braum's for some pink ice cream and on the way home 5:30pm she finally fail asleep. I met them at GG's and transfered her to my car and she hardly moved so instead of going to my parents for dinner I decided to go ahead and take her home. At that point I just took her from the car to bed and she sleep ALL night to 7am the next morning. This poor baby was SO tired!! In turn I had a bowl of ceral (Honey Nut Cherrios, my favorite) and called it a night at around 6:30pm, but I layed in bed till about 8:30pm and finally turned off the tv and lights. With all that sleep... I am still so tired today! I need a little pick me up to a make it the evening at my Woman's Club Meeting... sure hope I can stay awake!

Back to the fact that I am 20 weeks pregnant... I have had my emotional and hormonal melt downs (poor Clint). I am so ready for him to be home and since I am 20 weeks now my doctor will do the gender determination now but I have to wait until Clint can finally get home from work (boo!!) My apt is set for the 17th but looks like I might have to change it because he doesn't think the job will be finished (ugh :( but I am sure I'll live!