Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It's official!!

First... Clint got to come home on Thursday and I couldn't be happier!! I also didn't tell Emma he was coming home because I didn't want anything to happen and her be disappointed so Clint drove straight in and meet us at dinner. She was in the worst mood but the minute she layed eyes on her daddy she was the happiest girl in the world!!


Other great news is that we got to get in for a sonogram on Friday morning and pleased to announce we are having a BOY!!

We took Emma to the Stockyards, BBQ with family on Friday, went to Clint's family on Saturday night and we also got to keep my BFF Kristy's 10day old babu for the evening while they went to a wedding. He was perfect and can't wait to meet my little man! Easter was great except for Emma's allergies making her grouchy but she was just happy to be in her daddy's arms (and me too! :)





It was just a great weekend and I am so blessed to have been with ALL of my family!!