Tuesday, April 17, 2012

22 weeks

so i had my 22 week doctors apt this morning. i went in for a sonogram (which was suppost to be the gender determination but since we did it a few weeks ago, it was no surprise. He's still a boy!!) also, he is ahead of schedule and looks great! after getting to see my little man, i met with my doctor. blood pressure, urine and weight all looked good but she was concerned when looking at my sonograms that my placenta is sitting pretty low and semi covering my cervix. she said its nothing to be alarmed about just YET but would recheck at my next apt. it is a form of placenta previa http://www.babycenter.com/0_placenta-previa_830.bc this pretty much stresses me out!! the words bedrest, c-section and hemorrhaging really makes me scared!! 4 weeks can't come fast enough because i hope and pray it corrects its self! if anyone has any encouraging words, i would greatly appreciate them! i just want myself and baby to healthy! clint returned to work so back to being mommy and daddy! i sure hope with his masters that he can land in a position that gets us all in the same place (even if we have to more, we will be together!) being pregnant and without my husband has really been hard and even harder trying to be strong for a 3 year old. i can't imagine how mothers/wives do it when there husband is gone to war for months at a time. i am counting my blessings and trying to let pray push me through this difficult time. its funny how when clint lost his job for close to 7 months, it seemed like one of the hardest challanges but know that he has a successful job but gone alot it is a new kind of hard. life is always changing and new things are always being delt to us. i heard a quote last night on "Bethany Ever After" by the Self Magazine editor in cheif and it really stuck with me. she said "the true test of our characters are not how we are on our BEST days its how we are on our WORST days!" prayer goes a long way.