Tuesday, July 17, 2012

34 - 35 weeks and OH so busy!

This has been a busy week... Monday~ my aunt and cousins came in from Virginia, Tuesday~ had a growth sonogram, doctors apt, a great baby shower at work!Friday~ winery and dinner with mom, Barabara and Mimi, Saturday~ finished thank you gifts up for my shower, Dinner at Fireside Pies and Magic Mike! (good news it was good but bad news it didn't send me into labor :( SUNDAY~ Lane's Family/Friend Baby Shower, it was amazing!! We are so blessed with some extremely generious people in our lives! Also, my hostess did a GREAT job on everything! We went to the lake house with family after the shower. Monday~ wasn't feeling so great so rode back into town with my mom so that we could start going through all the wonderful gifts from the shower. We made a couple returns of duplicate gifts and went home to start washing this little man's clothes (he got a LOT!) We also went over to my grandmother's to visit with aunt and cousins because they are leaving on Wednesday :( after a little visit we headed home and made a quick dinner, Skyped with Clint, bath, books and bed for Emma. I stayed up entriely too late making cookies for a work bake sale and washing Lane's new whardrobe! I need to start going to bed sooner but I keep telling myself that and it doesn't evern happen! Nothing too exciting today... just tried and ready to go home and take a nap. Should be a pretty easy week and weekend. only plans we have are Friday... play date at the house with Maria and the twins (Ava and Mason) and wedding reception on Saturday. I am really hoping that Clint gets a day or so break to come home soon because I miss him terribly and so does Emma. I have gotten everything pretty much ready for Lane but know for the waiting... this is the part I am not so good at! Next doctors apt is next Monday and my last day at work is next Friday :(. I am happy to not have to get up and go to work but I will really miss these people since I have seen them for the past 5 1/2 years. New chapter is really about to start! Until next time... These are the hostess from my shower (more pictures to follow)